Need a speaker for your next event?
Becky is an ideal keynote speaker, panel moderator and group facilitator, whether the focus is on empowerment in the workplace, personal development, behavior change, yoga and spirituality, sobriety, or health and wellness.
Polished by two decades in the corporate and political arenas, Becky is professional and relatable for a variety of audiences and speaking topics.
Over the years, she’s delivered her brand of insights, straight talk and humor at national conferences, leading wellness and retreat centers, women’s conventions and more. She delivers messages of empowerment and choice that guide people to find more fulfillment in the lives they are creating. Her first-person experiences and insights will have your audience questioning, connecting, laughing, crying — and, most importantly, taking action.
As seen in:
Looking to book a guest for an upcoming event? Becky is an experienced speaker for corporate, nonprofit, academic and community audiences. She delivers a unique, compelling point of view on empowerment in many forms, drawn from the disciplines of psychology, sociology, spirituality, somatics, neuroscience, management and strategic communications.
Keynote, discussion and workshop topics include:
- Personal development and growth
- Work/life balance
- The empowerment gap
- Open-hearted leadership
- Employee empowerment as a workplace retention strategy
- Empowerment and mental health, especially for women and girls
- Wellness and well-being
- Living your values and priorities
- Creating a playbook for change
- Knowing when to walk away
- Transforming fear into freedom
- Making soul-guided choices
- Weighing tradeoffs, consequences, and boundaries
- Using new yardsticks to measure your life
- Courageous communications
- Emotional literacy
- The body/mind/spirit connection
- Mindfulness, from parenting to the workplace
- Yoga philosophy for the modern age
- How to breathe
- How yoga helps reduce stress and anxiety while increasing productivity and inner peace
- Recovery and sobriety, especially emotional sobriety
- Getting off autopilot
- Gaining control by releasing the need for it
And, of course, Becky can lead an audience through a gentle, accessible yoga/breath/meditation practice that supports all those things.
If what you seek is a bold, engaging, relentlessly optimistic storyteller to inspire and empower, look no further.
Becky combines deep caring with a kick-ass attitude (and humor!) to help you break the cycle, form new habits, and find a new — healthier and happier — path for your life.
Becky is the teacher that was brought into my life at exactly the moment I needed her teachings. She empowered me to use my voice and changed my life.
If you’re interested in having Becky at your upcoming event, please fill out the form below.
"*" indicates required fields