Need a speaker for your next event?
Becky is a powerful and dynamic presence with a thoughtful, down-to-earth style — and not just in the yoga studio.
Becky is an ideal keynote speaker, panel moderator, and group facilitator, whether the focus is on empowerment in the workplace, personal development, behavior change, yoga and spirituality, sobriety, or health and wellness. Polished by two decades in the corporate and political arenas, Becky is professional and relatable for a variety of audiences.
Over the years, she’s delivered her brand of insights, straight talk and humor at national conferences, leading wellness and retreat centers, women’s conventions and more. She delivers messages of empowerment and choice that guide people to find more fulfillment in the lives they are creating. Her first-person experiences and insights will have your audience questioning, connecting, laughing, crying — and, most importantly, taking action.
As seen in:
The topics Becky speaks on the most:
- The power of soul-guided choices
- Finding clarity and getting off autopilot to achieve the life you long for
- Prompting the courage required to spark change in mindset, behavior and circumstances
- Yoga philosophy for the modern age
- Mindfulness, from parenting to the workplace
- Employee empowerment as a workplace retention strategy
- Evaluating tradeoffs, consequences, and boundaries
- Using the breath to reduce stress and anxiety while increasing productivity and inner peace
- Learning to talk back to the voice in your head that squashes creativity and boldness in its infancy
- Differentiating the ego from our inner divinity
- Energizing body, mind and spirit
- Operating from the seat of confidence, particularly for women
And, of course, she can lead an audience through a gentle, accessible yoga/breath/meditation practice that supports all those things.
If what you seek is a bold, engaging, relentlessly optimistic storyteller to inspire and empower, look no further.
Becky combines deep caring with a kick-ass attitude (and humor!) to help you break the cycle, form new habits, and find a new — healthier and happier — path for your life.
Becky is the teacher that was brought into my life at exactly the moment I needed her teachings. She empowered me to use my voice and changed my life.
If you’re interested in having Becky at your upcoming event, please fill out the form below.
"*" indicates required fields